Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Point to point multi day rides?
  • FOG

Me and a mate have just done the Trans- Cambrian which was excellent ( before the weather broke!) and we are now fancying some other multi day rides. We have done CtoC and reivers so are looking for something new to us. Doesn’t have to be pont to point, a return to the start point is fine. I know we could just plot a route anywhere off the map but it is useful to have a route which we have some idea of difficulty, navigating etc
    Any UK suggestions appreciated.

ac282

Tim Woodcock’s Scottish C2C?

LoCo
    Free Member

http://www.davebuchanan.co.uk/ Welsh C2C Guinness WR route

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kcal

Off top of my head (Scotland) the default suggestions would be tour of the Cairngorms (different configurations available, usually three days, loop and return to start);

Scotland again, coast to coast – huge variety of permutations, we effectively did the W-E lighthouse route, Ardnamurchan to Montrose, about five days, no return to start..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ridgeway?

benp1

This is the best resource around for you mate – http://selfsupporteduk.net/

FOG

I had heard of Tim Woodcocks c to c but didn’t know he had done a Scottish one. Is there a guide like the English version?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Lakeland 200 for me next year, there’s a few companies that’ll deliver luggage in the Lakes, means I can travel light, take the full suss and enjoy the descents properly.

whitestone
    Free Member

The Sandstone way in Northumberland
    Pennine Bridleway

trail_rat
    Free Member
    pedroball
    Free Member

I did Cwmcarn to BPW, which was great. Park at Cardiff, train to Risca, ride out from there and stayed in B&Bs in Ebbw Vale then Merthyr, before riding down the Taff trail to Cardiff after Day 3 at BPW. about 60k on day 1 and 2, then a day at BPW. Carried a change of clothes in a Camelback and that was it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Point to point multi day rides?’ is closed to new replies.