Poetic justice and trying to get away with not having your kerb lowered

Home Forum Chat Forum Poetic justice and trying to get away with not having your kerb lowered

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Poetic justice and trying to get away with not having your kerb lowered
  • hora

The OP is a really sad story (around the corner from me an OAP was ripped off for 10k for a home alarm installation). I got one installed for £300 in a small office. I bet councils daily have to deal with people who go ahead and hope for the best. On that pic I posted ALOT of the houses down that road dont have drop kerbs but they’ve converted their drives.

konabunny

To me i looks like she’s trying to force their hand

To me it looks like an old dear get ripped off of a few grand, but gloat all you want.

And either way, I don’t see the poetic justice.

Premier Icon martinhutch
    Subscriber

To me it looks like an old dear get ripped off of a few grand, but gloat all you want.
    And either way, I don’t see the poetic justice.

Exactly how I read it.

CountZero

If you don’t have the kerb lowered are you still allowed to drive across the pavement to access your driveway ?

I believe it’s not allowed, but I don’t know about legality. The front of my house has been gravelled over, and the fence removed, (which was falling apart anyway), but I haven’t had the kerb dropped. Next door has, but the actual road surface is about 3/4″ below the top of the kerb, so not really worth bothering.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Poetic justice and trying to get away with not having your kerb lowered’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top