Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Pocketmags back issues…?
  • burgatedicky

Having dragged myself into the 21st century with an iPad, I’ve changed my sub from paper to digital to save some trees.
    I was under the impression that this should grant me access to the back issues of the magazine, but both the pocketmags and Singletrack apps want to charge me to download them.
    I CAN just download a PDF off the main website for free, but that does somewhat defeat the point of the app!

Anyone found a workaround for this, or does the system just not work!?

Thanks!

deadkenny
    Free Member

Pocketmags on Windows (yes it does exist, it’s a truly rubbish app, but vaguely works), lets me access back issues.

Though you can just go to the archive on the ST web site and download the PDFs, kindle version etc of all the back issues. The PDFs are the best quality as same as the printed mag. Pocketmags is okay but lacks the same feel. Though PDF readers on a tablet aren’t so easy to use to read a magazine.

Mark

The mag archive on here is where all back issues are to be found. Unfortunately we can’t offer access to back issues in the pocketmags/Singletrack app as picketmags charge us for every issue downloaded through their platform. So your sub will get you access to all digital issues going forward in the pocketmags app. But you have access to all our back issues going back to issue 1 via the website based mag archive.

So for £1.49 you can in fact spend a month reading everything we have ever published in 17 years 🙂

The digital version on tablets via the App is a new level of awesome, if I do say so myself 🙂

Hope that explains things.

burgatedicky

Cheers Mark, that’s great.
    Richard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pocketmags back issues…?’ is closed to new replies.