Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • POC VPD2.0 Knee pads
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

Are they worth the extra over the VPD’s?

I was going for some Sweet Protection pads but I’m between sizes so they’re no go.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Not sure but!, I’ve got quite a bit of Poc stuff,its a bit trumpy,but as the old saying goes,”ya get what ya pay for! ‘.

zelak999
    Free Member

I bought the V 2.0 and they are excellent knee pads, I highly rate them.
    They have a additional strap compared to the v1 so they fit a bit better.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Definitely worth the extra, however the extra strap at the leg kinda short.. So i bought some velcro and sew it on.. It must be just me having huge leg 🙁

mrelectric

I tried a pair from Wiggle but didn’t find them comfortable. Tried Endura MT500 too ( returned now as faulty) whic were ok but less coverage. Settled on Nukeproof now.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Thanks for the posts, I ordered some POC VPD2’s on Friday which came today! Nice one CRC.

Had them on all morning (around the house – not really the best test for them) and they didn’t budge, unlike the Sweet ones which were around my shins in less that half an hour.

I ordered some 661’s from the PSA on Friday as well so will see if they’re any good. They get good reviews but not sure if they’ll fit as well as they POCs – due to my uniquely shaped legs.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Nukeproof here too. Decides against the POCs due to price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘POC VPD2.0 Knee pads’ is closed to new replies.