Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • POC VPD 2.0 Knee Pads
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I’m looking at replacing my knackered Kyle Straits and like the look of these. What is the sizing like, am I better off buying bigger or smaller?

FWIW I use large Straits.

Thanks

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Correct sizing i believe. I have kyle straits and VPD2 in medium all fits like a glove to my knee.

chip
    Free Member

I really wanted these in the long, but looks like they only make the long with external plastic caps now marketed as DH pads.
    So went for the troy lee 5450s instead.

godzilla
    Free Member

Second ride on mine and they are very comfy, 2pure where blowing some out for £50 on ebay so I picked them up.
    They are a tiny bit bigger than my Dianese oak’s

jim25

I’ve got a set the are replacing my race face d30 style pads. The pocs fit really well, hug the knee very well and I’ve worn them for two days dhing in hot Portugal weather. Had no problems with fitment/slipping and we’re all day comfortable in the heat.

I like them so much that I’ve bought the matching elbow pads.

Look on crc and they have a sizing chart for measuring your legs. Mine fitted fine so, even wise

I_Ache
    Free Member

Thanks guys. I am a large according to the chart but sometimes these can be off so wanted real world experiences.

gaz552
    Free Member

I’m looking at these and also the IXS Carve knee pads which are apparently also very good/comfortable. The POC’s are on the expensive though.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I had ixs elbow pads, I wouldn’t buy the knee pads. I got the large elbow pads, I would say I am a medium in the arm department, these were so tight I got pins and needles in my hands after about 10 mins.

boxfish
    Free Member

Even the largest size POC were too small for my manly thighs 😆

julzm
    Free Member

Would highly recommend the POCs both elbow pads and kneepads. Very comfortable and I forget they’re on even if the heat that was today and 19miles of black and red. If using when cold, stick the on the radiator for 20mins before wearing

gaz552
    Free Member

boxfish – Member
    Even the largest size POC were too small for my manly thighs

That’s my worry, the large doesn’t look large enough for me.
    I’m currently wearing large Fox Launch Pro knee pads which are larger than the poc’s afaik.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘POC VPD 2.0 Knee Pads’ is closed to new replies.