Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Poc kit
  • plus-one

Just took delivery of few poc bits and while pricey I’m very impressed ….

Trail Jersey
    Flow short
    Vpd knee pads

Guessing folks put off by the rapha’esque prices ? I got good deal and the stuff really is cut above(even comes ala rapha in fancy bags) 😀

jam-bo

Gloves are by far the best I’ve used over the years.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Had a look at their road kit in Dales a couple of weeks ago, nice kit but makes Rapha look cheap 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not seen any in the flesh nor on the flesh of others yet but am keen to see the range.
    Anyone know where in London there are stockists?

mindmap3
    Free Member

Got some trail gloves and they’re pretty good. They’ve stood up better to crashes than my One Industries zero gloves. I bought them cheap in the sale…not sure I could stomach their prices at full RRP.

mtbtom
    Free Member

Trabec helmet is great, but no crash replacement policy as far as I’m aware.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I am really happy with my helmet (cough). I posted on Nirvana Cycles FB page that the shorts seem remarkably fairly priced for POC, £75 I recall.

plus-one

Yes it’s a fair leap of faith buying without feeling/seeing but the shorts are real quality items and I reckon
    Will last the pace where my Endura/Fox/Sugoi/Sombrio/Bontrager/Madison all failed 😆

tasteslikeburning
    Free Member

In the PDS 2 summers ago we had the pleasure of seeing a whole family of downhilling Scandies (mum, dad, son and daughter) each fully kitted out in a different POC “colourway” and all riding identical Moorwoods. Made use feel poor but we loved it every time we spotted them.

IamSam
    Free Member

have flow shorts and gloves. Very happy with both of them, lost the logo from one of the gloves but they have held up very well apart from that. The shorts are really really nice, expensive but i can’t see them breaking any time soon. My better half even suggested I get married in them make of that what you will.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

lost the logo from one of the gloves but they have held up very well apart from that

I have and “OC” elbow pad.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Brilliant stuff, but I hoarded mine on Trade and haven’t touched it now I live without that privilege.

Receptor helmet, iris goggles, flow jersey & gloves 3 years old and perfect.

As for those corduroy shorts… NOT FOR RIDING.

dirtydog
    Free Member

Got a pair of their ‘leather palmed’ gloves and a pair of bones knee/shinpads, the gloves I picked up for half price, the bones I paid full price for.

Wouldn’t pay full price for the gloves but the bones kneepads have been worth it imo, they may look a bit ott for trail use but they’re much cooler/comfy than you would imagine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Poc kit’ is closed to new replies.