Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • POC Joint VPD Knee Pads
  • budgierider67

Anybody got them? Are they worth the £67?
    I have heard good things about them but want comfortable knee protection that I can ride in for long periods including climbing.
    I like the 661 evos as I have the elbow pads but I’ve heard that they aren’t too well made.

Cheers.

scotsman
    Free Member

I have the knee/shin VPD pads and the elbow VPD pads and they are the best pads I have had by a country mile and comfortable to wear on long rides.

ridingscared
    Free Member

I’ve got the knees and they are very comfortable if not just a little sweaty. But I’m looking for deal on the elbows , thats how much I like them.

ridingscared
    Free Member

I’ve got the knees and they are very comfortable if not just a little sweaty. But I’m looking for deal on the elbows , thats how much I like them.

Northwind

I don’t own a set but I had a good look at them, not convinced, they’re much less bulky than the Kyle Straits I use but I’m not convinced they’re really any better, they’re more enclosed and the coverage doesn’t seem as good. I really like POC stuff but it seems like a lot of money for not much benefit.

roddi18
    Free Member

I have the elbows and think they are brilliant. As soon as my troy lee’s fall to bits, i will be buying the poc vpd knees too. I would say worth it for sure based on how good the elbows are

wwaswas

Love my knee ones. Only issue is you can’t machine wash them. Instructions say don’t get wet but soaking seems to be ok

ridingscared
    Free Member

should have added – I got mine s/h off this very forum for less than half the rrp. If anyone has the elbows they don’t like I’ll have those as well!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

If they’re anywhere near as good as the Bones Elbow Pads then you’re onto a winner

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘POC Joint VPD Knee Pads’ is closed to new replies.