Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • POC Joint VPD 2.0 Knee pads
  • francob80
    Free Member

Has anyone ever had these ? They seem steep but I need a decent set, if not any other recommendations ? http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/11861/poc-joint-vpd-20-knee-guard

Cheers

Mark

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I’ve got them and really like them. I had the a couple of sets of 661 evo’s before, the mk1’s fell to bits and I found the pads in the newer set went “hard” all the time after while. I find the POC set very comfortable and although only had a couple of minor spills in them, they seem to do the job.

wwaswas

I’ve had two pairs, both split where there’s darts cut in the special pad material when they were washed.

I’ve got Fox Launch Pro’s now – wash them after every sweaty ride and they’ve been fine.

ChrisL

I get along with mine. I’d strongly recommend trying before buying with this sort of thing, pads that fit me well may rub or otherwise be uncomfortable for you…

francob80
    Free Member

Cheers John, I appreciate your response, I think I might go and try s et on this evening and see what I think.

francob80
    Free Member

Thanks Chris, yes as above I think it’s best to try a pair instead of ordering online. My local Leisure Lakes opens late on a Thursday,

AlexSimon

I’m skinny and went for the small, they feel ok in fit, but they rub loads behind the knee where the fabric bunches up.
    I’m considering cutting a hole in the back, but haven’t dared yet.

LoCo
    Free Member

Yep great pads for me personally, had a set (elbows too) for the last 2 years with no issues.
    Hand wash them though not in a machine

francob80
    Free Member

I have a set of skinny pins too, I just went to Leisure Lakes Cheltenham and tried a few pairs on and ended up buying a medium, to be honest even the large might of been ok but I went for the medium on the basis that they will stretch a little after a few sessions.

jamj1974

I like mine – 1.5 years on they are fine.

anc
    Free Member
    francob80
    Free Member

Cheers anc, shame I bought the exact same ones for £85 a few hours earlier but to be fair I did need to try them, thanks anyway.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘POC Joint VPD 2.0 Knee pads’ is closed to new replies.