Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • PMBA Enduro – Entries live! Im in, who else?
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Im in for Gisburn and Grizedale 😀

Not sure about the others yet.. who else is going?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’ll be in for everything but Kirroughtree which unfortunately falls on the same weekend as both Camper Jam and AC/DC in London. Off to Camper Jam instead and seeing AC/DC in Glasgow 😀

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I will be in for Gisburn I have signed up for the FOD Mini Night Enduro on Feb 7 to get the Season started 🙂

Simon

Grizedale and maybe the mystery round for me.

Tracey

Abigale is in the Female for rounds 2,3,4,and 6. Wont let me register for 5, says not available. she is disappointed that she cant do the first one but studies come first.

With a bit of luck should have the camper by then.

chakaping
    Free Member

They’re holding entries back on rd 5 until the venue is confirmed Tracey.

I’m in for 1, 2, & 4.

🙂

Tracey

Thanks, she’s in classes at the moment but has been texting all morning, cant see as she has got much work done.

yorkshire89
    Free Member

I’m in for Grizedale and Gisburn (oct) 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s great Tracey – you should give it a go alongside her.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Rd 1 and 2 entered. Will enter the rest when my wallet has recovered.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Same here Davey

Tracey

Will give that a miss. I need an operation on my foot and want to get it all sorted and me back on the bike before our Alps trip, if they cant do that then will need to get it done when we get back. Either way I will be off the bike for three months.

That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

ticsmon

Not cheap are they daveyboy! Do the places fill up fast cos I was gonna try round 1 to see how I get on (newbie) then book some more

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

If last year was anything to go by, the ones that I think sold out, only sold out in the run up to them which is why I’m going to leave it a while before entering the Lee Quarry/Cock Hill round, stage 5 and maybe Gisburn part deux.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

And no, they’re not cheap but that seems to be fairly good in terms of a days racing these days. Add in the fact that the tracks last year in the two rounds I did were really top notch, support, the fact you don’t need to lug a full facer around or pay £100 p/a for insurance and its not too bad…

tomhoward

Both Gisburns for me, went up there on Sat, fingers havent quite thawed yet.

Are many folk planning on camping?

ekul
    Free Member

I’m in for round 1! First go at this kind of thing for me. If I enjoy it I might see if I can get onto some of the later ones as well.

Looking forward to it!

ticsmon

RACING!!! I’ll just be trying to stay on. I’ll see if I can rope a couple mates in too.

Simon

Rounds 1&2 entered. Fancy Lee Quarry but it might clash with something else I’m planning.

ricky1
    Free Member

I’m in for Gisburn round 1,I’ll try and afford the rest later on.

craig_w
    Free Member

I’m in for Rds 1, 2 & 6. Can’t wait.

proutster
    Free Member

I’m in for all they’ll let me at the moment, 1 to 4 and 6.

Oooosh, Grand Vets 😳

domino

Waiting for payday but Round 1 definately for me as its local. Would love to do Grizedale and Lee Quarry rounds too.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

What do they use at Grizedale for the descents? ie bridleways or the NF trail?.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

yeah likewise, entered rd’s 1 & 2 for now. will hopefully do them all but no point going mad today. already in for Vallelujah, K&Q and Ard Rock too.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Last year stage 1 was the first climb on the NFT in reverse. A real knackering stage! I’ve always ridden up that thinking “this would be ace in reverse”. It kinda was but it took some effort!

Stage 2 was a little off-piste bit and then into the NFT from Moor Top until the log ride bit in the trees.

Stage 3 was ace. Right from the top of Carron Crag (?) down a super steep off-piste bit into the downhill track, a short fire-road bit and then more off-piste to pick up the NFT back to the vistor centre.

Simon

Whatever it is, it won’t be bridleways.

eightyeight
    Free Member

Hovering over the March Gisburn one.

Is it practice and race in the same day, or is it held over a weekend?

Can all loners unite under some sort of STW collective?

tomhoward

Stages are marked on the Saturday, but open to the public, official closed course practice Sunday morning, race in the afternoon

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

eightyeight – you can come around with me if you like. Or we should/could have a STW group (or two).

darrenspink
    Free Member

Can all loners unite under some sort of STW collective?

I’ll be in the STW collective mate.

eightyeight
    Free Member

It’s a tempter.

Can someone say some soothing words about the friendly atmosphere, great intro to endure racing etc.?

[NB. Yes, I am a massive wuss]

eightyeight
    Free Member

Ah, as if by magic. Cheers Davey & Darren. I’ll sign up now

ahsat

+1 for the ladies in round 2. First enduro…entered in a moment of madness and now slightly scared!

ticsmon

I’ll join the stw loaders if I may. (is this an official team yet)?

eightyeight
    Free Member

I’ll join the stw loaders if I may. (is this an official team yet)?

*Dong* we are now an official team.

dandasbike
    Free Member

First two rounds booked then its the ukge races from then, bring it on.

samcamsdad

I’m in for Grizedale, and probably rd 5 if its where I’ve heard it is!

kevduckworth

Glad to see such great comments 🙂

round 1 is 90% sold out in the first 9 hours, so be quick if you want to enter, round 2 I’m guessing will be full be this time tomorrow.

couldn’t see a specific question that nobody else had answered but if there are ask away here or if you need a quicker answer on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/PMBAEnduroSeries

It is cheap compared to other Enduro’s but we still have EWS style transponder timing, great stages and a emphasis on fun. All relaxed on the day, transitions are not timed just the stages, Ride round the lap with your mates.

Kev
    PMBA Series Organiser

andymc06
    Free Member

Entered for Round 1 at Gisburn. First event for me. Can’t wait 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘PMBA Enduro – Entries live! Im in, who else?’ is closed to new replies.