Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plumbing DIY
  • onehundredthidiot

House not my own.

Need to run piping from “mains” to electric shower but needs a certain degree of flexibilty as there are two many corners to make conventional 90 degree turns work.

There is white tubing in at the moment but it runs the most circuitous route possible with 8 (eight) 90degree turns and a run of about 10m.

Taff
    Free Member

What’s the difference in levels? Building regs gives typical mac length for pipe diameters and falls. You could put in a load of joints but you need to ensure you have a fall

carlos
    Free Member

Can you not just Tee off the cold feed for either the WC /Bath or sink?? Can’t see why that would be a problem unless its a different part/room in the house

onehundredthidiot

WC and bath are fed from the header tank whereas the shower is T’d off the header mains inlet just before the tank.

Junkyard
    Free Member

shower pump?
    You could use nipple/nozzle ends and flexible hose pipe but this would obviously not comply with regs

carlos
    Free Member

Ah.

Anyway to pick the header feed up before it reaches the loft and run it under the floorboards to the bathroom?

turin
    Free Member

What about using HEP pipe? might require a few less manufactured bands?

onehundredthidiot

Taff can you explain?

Its a flat so 1 level.

Taff
    Free Member

Sorry just re-read as mains… For some reason I had waste going through my mind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Plumbing DIY’ is closed to new replies.