Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plumber, Nottingham. Anyone know a good one?
  • alexpalacefan

After finding a great sparky through here, I now need a plumber 🙁

We have a badly dripping lead pipe in the cellar, slowly converting it into an indoor swimming pool. With bikes.

So, does anybody know a decent plumber, who can work on a lead pipe, in the north Nottingham area please?

Thanks as always,

Alex

oldejeans
    Free Member
    alexpalacefan

Nice one OJ. I’ll give ’em a call on Monday. Until then, I’ll just keep bailing!

APF

cannyj
    Free Member

Im in Burton Joyce on the north west of Nottingham, feel free to PM me if you’re struggling. Sure I could fit you in next week. Working in Blidworth on Monday morning

alexpalacefan

Hey there cannyj.

The only thing better than a plumber who’s about next week?
    A plumber who’s about next week who’s also a MTBer 🙂

My wife’s not at work on Monday, so we can be in any time that suits you if you could find time to drop in. We’re in Basford, N Nottingham.

I’ve had an ex-plumber pal have a look, and he reckons:

It needs a 3/4 lead-lock from the lead main in, and maybe 1m of cu. to connect to existing rising main. If that helps you?

Couldn’t see an e-mail in your profile, you can get me at

alexb1636@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Alex

cannyj
    Free Member

Email sent Alex

alexpalacefan

So in conclusion, if anybody does need a plumber I can recommend Jaz (cannyj) without reservation.

Thanks again buddy for a top job.

Alex 🙂

cannyj
    Free Member

T’was a pleasure! Hope to bump into you someday 🙂 trust the day at the Uni went well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Plumber, Nottingham. Anyone know a good one?’ is closed to new replies.