Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Plumber costs
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

nealglover +1

Most people look at a job that you’ve done in 3 days for £800, forget that you’ve bought a load of material and diesel, do simple maths and work out you’re earning 50K a year, it’s a long way from the case.

I work hard, turn up at 7:45 most days and leave generally 4:45-5. I will not really sit down all day except maybe 10-15mins for lunch but normally this is ‘on the go’ Having said that I’d do well to see much more than 30-35 weeks if you add all the days together, last week for eg. i finished by Weds avo on one job but couldn’t start anything else that week so 2 ‘unpaid’ days. quite often i’m out a nights for quotes or looking up supplies etc into the late evening.

mudshark
    Free Member

Update – Well he’s a difficult chap. He doesn’t question my assertion that he was only with me for an hour but he says he won’t change the bill. He says either pay or don’t pay saying I can have him time for free. Well I won’t pay the full amount so guess I won’t pay then. Every email I have sent him has been as friendly as I can make it and I pointed out that I could have just paid the full amount but then I wouldn’t want to use him again as would feel I’d been over charged. He says he’d like to do future jobs for me but his rate will have gone up and he’ll get a deposit from me first. Don’t think I’ll contact him again.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Plumber costs’ is closed to new replies.