Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Pleasing on the eye. What tickles your fancy?
  • tang
    Free Member

Forget real world performance, what aesthetically makes you go mmmmm.
    I’m partial to a bit of seatpost showing, nice lug-work, a tidy fillet and short mechs.

allmountain76
    Free Member

Brushed Ti
    Smoothed welds
    Fancy CNC work

bassspine
    Free Member

this really floats my boat. There’s something so hatstand about it…

carbon337
    Free Member

Cheryl Cole

donsimon
    Free Member

Simplicity, stylish, slender.
    I bought a GT because it was slender.
    Road bike with Campagnolo because the gear cables are concealed under the bar tape.
    Single speed- simpicity.

Harry_the_Spider

Single speed.

steve_b77
    Free Member

brakes
    Free Member

chery cole wearing nothing but a smile and some strategically placed Thomson parts
    I
    would
    die

cynic-al
    Free Member

Straight guage stays, with only 1 bend, a la Fat Chance or 91 Marin among others

takisawa2

Raw titanium. Doubt I’ll ever own owt’ that posh though.
    I do love the cheap unpretenciousness of my SS Inbred. Never fails to make me smile, whatever mood I’m in. Every shed should have one.

tang
    Free Member

i waste enough time thinking about sex. i’d now like to waste time thinking about bikes please.

tang
    Free Member

stays say allot tis true. which team on the tour this year had the angular boxy ones? i hope they weren’t the team with the beige kit(off to google)

geetee1972
    Free Member

Nicolai welds and gussetry

nickc

Intense 951.

don’t want one, but it looks ‘right’

LoveTubs
    Free Member

C337
    We need to talk!
    There are toys in my sons’ cupboard possessing greater neural activity than Cheryl Droll! I’d go so far as to say I’d prefer an ‘evening in’ with David Cameron than spend a night with her…honestly 😯

Guys, I give you a gentleman’s totty….

Stephanie Valentin

And you should see her brushwork

here

&

here

I have an extensive reading list for you C337, when you’re ready 😛 😆

chvck
    Free Member

I don’t think that he’s implying that you’d spend an evening debating hot topics with her

tang
    Free Member

ok heres the footon-servetto bike team. the kit is doing them no favours.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/footon-servetto-rolls-out-2010-kit/100666

crikey
    Free Member

Cross bikes.
    Proper, full on race bikes tho, not with mudguard eyes and bottle cage bosses like a sexed up touring bike.

I also like proper race bikes, stiff, uncomfy, fast.

Er, and shapely ladies. In high heels. With see throughish blouses on.

slimtubing
    Free Member

Slim tubes.
    the alien complete otherness of The MC San Andreas. okay so its not out of the ordinary now but the first time I clapped eyes on one in the wild I fell in love. still want one in Silver with orange Z1s.
    Oh and the rubenesque black haired doctor in Grey’s Anatomy. Hubba Hubba!

LoveTubs
    Free Member

chvck,

Exactly my point, which clearly you’ve failed to grasp…you’ll be telling me Jordan has sex appeal next!

LoveTubs
    Free Member

Back to two wheels.

I have a penchant for glittery things (no, calm down C337), in a hub,skewer, headset, brake anodising kind of way. Frames really don’t ‘float my boat’ it’s the ‘livery for me’ 😉

Oh, nice rear fender…always a welcome sight early in the morning 😯 :mrgreen:

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Always loved the look of Cy’s original Soul. Long skinny tubes but making tight triangles, loads of seatpost showing, big forks, short stem, big wide risers. And orange.

Dan Atherton’s Ti Commie 4x bike. Looks fast stood still.

DH bikes are a very different aesthetic, but both the new Turner DHR and the Transition TR450 give me unnatural stirrings.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Ti welds – This:

Fat moots : http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=586973

racefaceec90

my lovely new anthem x2 (it looks fast just sitting there). the old gt zaskar (mm ball burnished finish and big fish welds). polished titanium hardtail frames.alyson hannigan 😀

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Pleasing on the eye. What tickles your fancy?’ is closed to new replies.