Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Please recommend me a West Yorkshire tyre company or a good online one
  • ElShalimo

I need to get 4 new tyres for my campervan as they are starting to perish.
    Can anyone recommend a good local tyre company near Hudds/Halifax ?

Or alternatively, has anyone had an online tyre company come to their house to replace tyres? Were they any good etc. etc?
    cheers

djglover
    Free Member

I used blackcircles and had them fitted by HiQ in keighley. By far the best tyre fitters I have ever used. They inspect the wheels beforehand to check they cause no damage. Really impressed with them

mps711
    Free Member

I have just used Black Circles as well, they were the cheapest and if they have a tyre fitting partner near to you they are great.

As a bonus you can also get 2% from Topcashback and Tesco clubcard points from Black Circles.

carlosg
    Free Member

Always used black circles but the fitting centre I use has told me that they will beat the black circles price the next time I need some 😀

ElShalimo

carlosg – Member
    Always used black circles but the fitting centre I use has told me that they will beat the black circles price the next time I need some

Are they local to me?

Cowman

Pellon tyres. There great, fast, cheap & helpful.

I’ve been in before and while waiting they’ve done everything from a quick fix for an old lady to patching some old farmers Wellies.

broadbean
    Free Member

North central tyres halifax – along Burnley rd at Luddenden ft.

crankboy
    Free Member

http://www.ossetttyrehouse.co.uk/
    Based on how they look after my mum.

CHB

IDS tyres based in Halifax. I normally use Ian, even though I live in Leeds. Mobile fitting, great service and competetive prices.

carlosg
    Free Member

ElShalimo they may have a branch near you , the co is called Motor Marque. I’m in Leeds near the Airport so not a million miles from you.

ElShalimo

Thanks for the recommendations

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Please recommend me a West Yorkshire tyre company or a good online one’ is closed to new replies.