Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Please recommend me a versatile waterproof jacket or good vendor of such things.
  • mokl
    Free Member

Due to my trusty old Berghaus waterproof having to be cut off me (long story…) I need to replace it with something similar. I am pretty ignorant about these so was hoping for recommendations. It doesn’t need to be lined or anything like that, but it does need to have taped seams (and hopefully a hood that rolls up into the collar type-thing). Will maybe see occasional usage on the bike but will mostly use it on top of fleece etc for general use. Looking to spend no more than £70 ideally (which I think is what the Berghaus cost me several years ago in a sale!). Thanks in advance!

daftvader
    Free Member

If possible get down to a go outdoors…. Cheap and you can try stuff on. Ive had jackets by most of the big brands… All had their pros and cons. That said Berghaus have had the best customer service for sorting out problems. try some on and get themost comfortable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Please recommend me a versatile waterproof jacket or good vendor of such things.’ is closed to new replies.