Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Please recommend me a giant phone drybag with stem mount
  • nytmadn
    Free Member

My phone, in its overkill protective case, measures a slightly ridiculous 165mm x 95mm x 15mm, and thus none of the biking drybags I’ve seen will be big enough. Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent one which will fit, and still have some means of mounting it securely to the stem?
    Cheers

steezysix
    Free Member

Is the case itself waterproof? If it is you could get a Quadlock universal mount which sticks to the back. I’ve been using one about 6 months and it’s really secure.

nytmadn
    Free Member

The case is waterproof, but I wouldn’t want to trust it for more than a quick dip, I think a few hours in the rain and it would get through. Good shout though, cheers.

Dibbs
    Free Member

This may just fit. Topeak Drybag, I’ve been using one for 6 months or so without problem.

nytmadn
    Free Member

Ah thanks for that Dibbs, the dimensions on the site indicate that it would be big enough, but I’m not sure if they’re the external or internal ones, could I ask you to check your one for the internal dimensions, please?

Dibbs
    Free Member

They do several sizes, I think the one I have is the next size down.

nytmadn
    Free Member

Ah fair enough thanks, I think I’ll take a punt.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Please recommend me a giant phone drybag with stem mount’ is closed to new replies.