Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Please help with this survey :-)
  • scotroutes
    creagbhan

Done

tjagain

slightly biased poll but I guess if a load of cyclists post on it it might remove the pro car anti fuel tax bias

scotroutes

Quite TJ. One might almost assume I had a motive in mind for posting it here 😉

FOG

Isn’t the Fair fuel campaign the motoring wing of UKIP?

neilwheel
    Free Member

Also done, I think my answers were not what they were hoping for.

lucky7500

Abandoned the survey at section D. The addition of ‘please tick what really annoys you’ in bold red type under an apparently serious question about causes of driver frustration made it clear that the only intention of the survey is to create a junk headline during the quiet news period.

oldnpastit

“Less Traffic Officers”

Aargghghgh!

Fewer. It’s fewer, as you can count them. It’s not even like it’s a very large number.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Hmm, just googled fair fuel, and they do seem a bit, daily mail reader, rants about bicycles and the war against motorists.
    So I filled it out twice, with answers I don’t think they want 😀
    They’re currently protesting against the “t charge” for emmisions….

Sandwich

Completed with pro-cycling answers and no ticks against the fuel bits.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Completed as a motorist who would like to see cheaper fuel ..

nickjb
    Free Member

Surprisingly no option for fuel being way too cheap

ianbradbury

Also no option to say that the BBC is ridiculously too positive about motoring ( guess that counts as “ok” in their world.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Just keep saying drivers are the issue

Bez

they do seem a bit, daily mail reader, rants about bicycles and the war against motorists

It’s mainly funded by three large haulage associations: the Freight Transport Association, the Road Haulage Association and the Associated Pallet Network. It exists to stir up anti-taxation sentiment in Joe Public so that he joins in the shouting to help hauliers keep their costs down. It’s essentially a propaganda factory run by a borderline cartel.

tjagain

nickjb – Member

Un Surprisingly no option for fuel being way too cheap
    FTFY

scotroutes

It’s probably best to respond that your primary vehicle is a car or van – and then provide some very pro-cycling answers.

vickypea
    Free Member

I did what scotroutes suggests – I responded that my primary vehicle is a car but I’ve filled it in from my pro-cycling point of view including a free text comment that the roads would be less congested if people walked or cycled for short journeys.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Please help with this survey :-)’ is closed to new replies.