Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Please help me find a Race Face Aquanot Jacket in XL
  • anlegov
    Free Member

I have looked in all the usual places for this Race Face 2009 (and also 2011, I think) Aquanot Jacket size XL, preferably in white

Does anyone know where I can buy one? I have seen a few size L and S on ebay recently, and TweeksCycles have a L in black. But that’s it.

Bregante

Any particular reason why? I had one and it was one of the worst quality products I’ve ever bought. Not very breathable, not very waterproof and every one of the zips disintegrated within two or three rides. CRC were great and refunded me though.

anlegov
    Free Member

I have a short winter commute. So the fact that it doesnt breath at all doesn’t bother me. The zips on mine were OK, although I have had a RF jacket with the world’s worst zips. I just kinda like mine, but after a couple of years I need a new one. The one I have now is wearing very thin.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Big-Bud
    Free Member

honestly its true these are the worst jackets ever made.
    so bulky & you boil in it just breathing .i wouldnt bother

they dont look anything like they do in the pics either

BenjiM

I had one and all the taped seams fell off, the elastic adjuster in the hem snapped after a few rides and the zips broke!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Please help me find a Race Face Aquanot Jacket in XL’ is closed to new replies.