Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Please help me- bikes stolen :-(
  • henners
    Free Member

Hi All,

My bikes were stolen on the weekend just gone in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. The police are aware and investigating, and I just wanted to flag it up on this forum, just in case anyone sees or hears anything about them, on websites, out and about, or wherever.

The bikes which we stolen are:

Specialized Pitch Comp 2011 Frame size- Medium
    Brand new mint condition (only one small nick on front of right hand fork), still with supplied plastic pedals which had orange reflectors on them. Also, the standard reflectors were still attached on the handlebars, and seatpost.

Specialized Rockhopper 2010 Frame size- 17 inch
    Used but good condition, with white painted metal drink bottle holders (x2) attached to the vertical and diagonal attachment points on the frame.
    http://gp1.pinkbike.org/p4pb9333149/p4pb9333149.jpg

The photo links above are pretty much exactly how my bikes looked, although the Rockhopper had upgraded DMR V8 pedals in black (fairly scrathed up)

If anyone see or hears anything about these bikes, please contact me on 07970854410 or message me on here, any help is greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Henry

jedimindtricks
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that mate, will keep an eye out.

mega
    Free Member

will keep an eye out.
    chin up mate

timidwheeler

Contact the officer in charge of your case and email him the pictures for circulation. Might be worth letting Dees Cycles know as well.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

do the rounds of all the local cash convertors, you never know…

good luck

just4fun
    Free Member

Will look out for them mate.

henners
    Free Member

Hey All,

Thank you for the advice, support and kind words, I’ll definitely be talking further to the police and checking local shops.

Many Thanks again 🙂

Henry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Please help me- bikes stolen :-(’ is closed to new replies.