Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Please help keep my sisters killer behind bars
  • joyousreach
    Free Member

[/url]

My sister Michelle was 16 years old when Anthony Entwistle robbed her of her life when he raped and murdered her , he was give a life sentence with no hope of parole when life really meant life , In 2009 this was changed giving him a chance to apply for parole in November 2012 , this monster is a repeat offender who doesnt learn from his past crimes and is a danger to any woman or child in the world if he is released , We want MP Jack Straw to speak on our behalf hopefully handing him a petition with thousands of signatures on it to show our concern and so Michelle can Rest In Peace and his other victims feel safe , Thanks in advance please sign our petition

Cougar

Worth posting the supporting link.

http://chris-ukorg.org/2012/07/07/anthony-entwistle-oswaldtwistle/

That’s a bit close to home given that I live about two miles away from where he’s from. Sounds like the ‘chance of parole’ is actually a fairly slim chance of release though, given that it sounds like he’s still likely to be dangerous.

weeksy

TBH and this may sound harsh… .25 years is a long time inside. Who’s to say he’s not been reformed ? this is part of what makes us a humane society ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    retro83
    Free Member

Fixed the link for you: link

The story is sickening, how many chances do you give somebody?

druidh
    Free Member

The parole board will surely be in the best position to determine whether or not this is the case.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Please help keep my sisters killer behind bars’ is closed to new replies.