Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Please give me your recipes
  • PrinceJohn
    Free Member

For roast pork leftovers….

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

Someone? Anyone

toab
    Free Member

Hmm, make it into caserole with veg and cider?

There’s a thing you can do with cream and plums which they had at a restaurant I worked at. Sounded weird but tasted great.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Sandwich

Jamie
    Free Member

Stir-Fry.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I thought sandwich too. But what sauce?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

How about;

Shredding it, then frying it up. Then, bung it in’t oven, uncovered, on a lowish heat, ’til it’s crispy. You could make some little rice-flour pancakes and then have crispy pork pancakes, bit like how they do crispy duck. Some sweet and spicy sauce would be good. Something like mango chutney, but wth a bit of chilli paste or Sambal Oelek added, to give it a piquant edge.

Mmm. Sounds alright, that actually…

I’m having steak, kidney and ale pie tonight. Using Badger Original Ale. Must remember to get some green beans on my way back from footie tonight…

DaRC_L

Pork in cider (phnarr)
    – marinade in cider, Thatchers Old Rascal’s good, overnight (if possible) but a minimum of 1 hour.
    In a pan quickly fry diced onion, carrot & courgette in olive oil until onions are golden.
    Add the pork and cider with chopped fresh seasonal herbs (try sage & marjoram/oregano), seasoning (try garlic salt & white pepper).
    Then cover & simmer on a low heat for 30-40 minutes – checking to ensure it doesn’t dry out, if it’s too stew like remove the cover to reduce the cider into a sauce.
    Meanwhilst cook some long grain rice.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I thought sandwich too. But what sauce?

Brown

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Mustard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Please give me your recipes’ is closed to new replies.