Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Please bring them home.
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Folks,

I have just read this from a newspaper most of you consider politically incorrect but I don’t care as I just read it for fun.

Anyway, could someone please get the govt to bring them back home please as they have been marching long enough.

Newspaper you don’t like.

I don’t care whether you are a person of science or whatever all you got to do is to get the govt to get priests of all denomination to bless the departed and bring them home. If the Japanese govt could get priests to bless their death at the local Japanese army cemetery in North Borneo the British govt should do so too.

They have been marching long enough and suffer enough … bring them home. Please.

p/s: many locals have seen them so not a surprise really …

Gweilo
    Free Member

That’s spooky…..

Markie
    Free Member

It took me a few moments to work out how it had occurred…

While my guide drove along he put a towel on the dashboard. The towel had a pattern on it and that reflected through the windscreen. I have called it reflections of a death march.

Bless the towels, that they shall reflect no more!

chewkw
    Free Member

Markie – Member

Bless the towels, that they shall reflect no more!

Now comes the rationality of the towels …

Well, the ghosts of the death march has been well known locally for many years as locals seen them often, so this news is not new and certainly whether it is the effect of towels or not they are there … marching.

Oh ya … I have not seen towels with skeleton marching in North Borneo so would like to see one.

meehaja
    Free Member

7ft skeletons?

DrP

So this news is not new and certainly not the effect of towels

Or it is…?

DrP

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I didn’t think the church did ghosts? You die, you sit in the ground for a few millennium, judgement day, heaven/hell/purgatory.

chewkw
    Free Member

DrP – Member

Or it is…?

DrP

Locals have seen them marching for many years and it is a well known fact. They are not that bothered but they do wonder why nothing has been done to bring them home.

Some locals asked me why the British govt left their comrades behind? I told them the British govt has moved on and no longer believed in life after death. Certainly not those information from some illiterate folks like them who lived in a run down shacks where the electricity is rationed everyday or limited. They just laughed and felt sorry for the departed then carry on with their daily routines.

nealglover
    Free Member

Locals have seen them marching for many years and it is a well known fact.

Mmmmm.

I beg to differ.

chewkw
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member

I didn’t think the church did ghosts? You die, you sit in the ground for a few millennium, judgement day, heaven/hell/purgatory.

That’s why the church is rather useless nowadays … 🙄

DrP

Fact you say?
    Can’t falter that evidence…I’m out….

DrP

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member

Mmmmm.

I beg to differ.

Explain. Better still visit the place for holiday.

Very nice country and very relaxing for me at least …

chewkw
    Free Member

DrP – Member

Fact you say?
    Can’t falter that evidence…I’m out….

DrP

I know, I know you need published scientific journal with peer reviewed etc … in that case I am out too …

But if you happen to visit the location then go to Ranau to ask the local folks what’s the best way to see “them” … then spend a night or two there while enjoying local hospitality. The local brew is fantastic … no, the local brew does not make you see them but rather give you a bad hangover.

rOcKeTdOg

looked like a picture taken through a dirty window to me, rather than a towel

But if you happen to visit the location then go to Ranau to ask the local folks what’s the best way to see “them”

and they’ll relieve you of your tourist dollars no doubt

lemonysam
    Free Member

Anyway, could someone please get the govt to bring them back home please as they have been marching long enough.

OK, I’ll give them a call.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Awww crap, their mum says they’re not allowed out after 8 o-clock cos they’re in the bath. 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

That’s why the church is rather useless nowadays …

Errr they’ve never believed in ghosts? The bible (which they base their belief on) is a bit old to think of it as a newfangled invention by the church, you might even come to the conclusion they’ve been around the same sort of time.

Although I wholeheartedly agree, things have gone downhill since they stopped with the whole which hunting, crusading and Spanish Inquisitioning. They’re useless at sticking their nose into politics and forcing their beliefs and ‘morals’ onto the rest of us, although they do do a good job of distributing primary school kids unwanted tinned peaches at harvest festival time.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

They’re useless at sticking their nose into politics

Really? Aren’t some seats in the House of Lords reserved for them by law?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Locals have seen them marching for many years and it is a well known fact. They are not that bothered but they do wonder why nothing has been done to bring them home.

I’m with you on this one chewkw…………bring Our Ghosts home !!!

Any ideas how this can be best done btw ?

chewkw
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member

and they’ll relieve you of your tourist dollars no doubt

If they are the true simple local folks they will not relieve you of your cash but if the are the fake locals (i.e. illegal immigrants who claim to be local) then yes.

The local folks are too simple to think up a scheme to get you to part with your cash unless you do it willingly, because whatever schemes they come up with you can see them coming … i.e. old tricks and unless you want to be gullible they can do nothing.

The locals love their home brew and Guinness Stout so if you like both then you will be welcome with open arms. 😀

Okay, just watch out for the ladies as they might want you to live with them forever … a good catch so to say and the whole village will come to join the party. i.e. several hundreds of them …

Markie
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hold on I have see Lord of the Rings…what we need now is a King with a remade sword to go and ask them for help then we can sweep all asunder

Bagsy being gandalf.

The local folks are too simple to think up a scheme to get you to part with your cash

what everything is free, how do i get there again?

Jamie
    Free Member

7ft skeletons?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GjzEx.jpg[/img]

Junkyard
    Free Member

Can you do a GIF? can you make them dance or even better moon walk?

chewkw
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

I am not a priest or shaman so don’t know but I think I was told that some need guiding lights to show them the way home … wherever that is.

Anyway, it’s better to bring them home poor suffering souls.

globalti
    Free Member

Why is there fogging on the picture above the shapes? If that was colour film I’d say it had been mishandled while loading or developing.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am not a priest or shaman so don’t know ……..

Well that’s not very helpful, is it ? 😕

And I don’t suppose you’ve thought about what these poor wretched souls are going to do when we do eventually get them home ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member
    ads678

I actually have no idea what to say to this, I can’t work out if the op is serious or taking the piss? I’really hope the later but I fear not, I mean everybody knows real ghosts wear white sheets over their heads!

And why would they be ghosts of skeletons and not ghosts of people?

Squidlord
    Free Member

He’s taking the piss. These ghosts – what do they smell like, chewkw? 8)

druidh
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

chewkw
    Free Member

Squidlord – Member

He’s taking the piss. These ghosts – what do they smell like, chewkw?

That depends … perhaps sweaty smell like those who have not showered for a long time or those who have done a long march.

ernie_lynch – Member

Well that’s not very helpful, is it ?

And I don’t suppose you’ve thought about what these poor wretched souls are going to do when we do eventually get them home ?

Well, I bet they all wonder why their ungrateful children / descendants have not done anything to help them and all they can do is to keep marching …

If they got home perhaps they might simply say their last goodbye to their loves ones or start haunting those they deny their existence. 🙂

ads678 – Member

I actually have no idea what to say to this, I can’t work out if the op is serious or taking the piss? I’really hope the later but I fear not, I mean everybody knows real ghosts wear white sheets over their heads!

Since I am talking to the scientific minded audience I guess I sounded like taking the piss but I am not. They locals did tell me and everyone knows about the ghosts of death march for many years. No surprised there so long as you are lucky/unlucky to see. Most locals prefer not to see them because the death and living should not cross path according to them.

Ya, wearing white sheets over their heads … yaaa … TV is good.

And why would they be ghosts of skeletons and not ghosts of people?

They look like skeletons because they were all starving to death during the death march and that’s how they look like at the moment of their death.

Note: if the dead come back to visit you in your dream usually they will put on their best appearance from the time when they looked the best while alive. e.g. if you dream of your grandparents etc who died of old age I bet in your dream they look younger. Take note.

DrP

Well, I bet they all wonder why their ungrateful children / descendants have not done anything to help them and all they can do is to keep marching …

So they’ll get home, eventually? They just need directions…..

DrP

(and because they are magic, they can hop across the sea….)

chewkw
    Free Member

DrP – Member

So they’ll get home, eventually? They just need directions…..

DrP

(and because they are magic, they can hop across the sea….)

Some will not because they linger in the location of their death. They might be able to hop across the sea but only with assistance or help …

DrP

Arrrhhhh, too many rules.
    I say they definitely CAN get home, and they’ll have tea waiting for them.

There, all fixed.

DrP

(why do I do it?! I’m off to bed – heading to Wales at 4am…!)

Jamie
    Free Member

They might be able to hop across the sea but only with assistance or help

Couldn’t they just get a flight with British Scareways?*

*Sorry.

DrP

They’d upgrade to Boo-suiness class…

DrP

Jamie
    Free Member

Probably have a stop off at Ghosta Rica.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Please bring them home.’ is closed to new replies.