• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Playlist for mate's wedding – advice on where to buy mp3s, storage, back-up,etc.
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve been tasked to put together a two hour playlist for a wedding in a few weeks – God knows why, I’ll just probably fill it with U2 🙄

Anyway, I’m on a Mac, using iTunes. I’ll have to buy the odd mp3 here and there, some I already have…some I’ve, erm, “shared” in my wild days of illegal downloading. Lordy, I was such a nutter.

EDIT: Is there anywhere else apart from iTunes I can purchase compatible mp3s that will allow me to share them with another storage device?

Anyway, the venue has in input for a headphone socket so I’ll be putting the playlist on an iPhone, but want to have back-up – using possibly an iPod shuffle or flash drive or something. My mate there will have his laptop and iPhone also – is there any way to get the music I sort into a playlist here on to his laptop/phone?

Am I right in thinking I can’t just transfer the music to a flashdrive and expect it to play on somebody else’s laptop?

Thoughts?

Cheers all…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Playlist for mate's wedding – advice on where to buy mp3s, storage, back-up,etc.’ is closed to new replies.