Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • playing music – bluetooth aux connectors
  • sadexpunk

got a Pure Evoke 2S dab radio, cracking sound, one of those chargepak long life batteries, really happy with it.

take it outside for barbies etc and when theres nowt on the radio i connect my phone with an aux lead and play deezer.

i thought the only thing it lacks is being able to do this wirelessly, so googled ‘bluetooth aux connector’. they seem to exist, so my question is, are they worth it and whats the best one? i wouldnt want to overly compromise the sound quality, as its a pretty beefy sound.

thanks

sadexpunk

should also add i have a chromecast audio, but that needs wifi rather than bluetooth, plus needs a mains connection.

itd be ideal if there was an adaptor that charged itself using the radios power rather than just a few hours life, does this exist?

thanks

hatter

I have an Outdoor Tech Bluetooth adaptor which works surprisingly well, use it at work all the time.

Not as good in pure hi-fi terms as my Arcam Miniblink but it was 1/3 of the price and doesn’t need main power so I’ll forgive it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘playing music – bluetooth aux connectors’ is closed to new replies.