Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • plans for racing this year – Brownbacks?
  • neil853
    Free Member

Anybody doing our Brownbacks race series this year? We've booked the weather again this year 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

Where is Brownbacks please sir.

lowey

Not my thing, but I'll call over a few times and lend a hand with the marshalling.

There is some great potential for courses in the quarry now with the new trails.

lowey

Where is Brownbacks please sir.

Lee Quarry mate.

neil853
    Free Member
    neil853
    Free Member

Cheers Lowey! we always need a hand with marshalling. I think i was on a dales ride with you a few weeks ago? i was on a scott ransom

lowey

Neil…

This ride ???

You should have said… Thats half the problem with group rides, not always possible to speak to everyone lol.

neil853
    Free Member

Aye thats the one, was a good (if tough) ride that. I'd been out the day before too so the legs were a little sore.

Off up lee quarry on thursday night i think, haven't had chance to check out the new trails yet. Heard mixed responses off here. 🙄 bit of a play about is needed i reckon.

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Neil – I'll try to be there for as many as poss to bring up the rear of Weekend Warriors again!

Always meant to provide you with some appreciative feedback more directly, but I really enjoyed the 2 races I did from the autumn series & the Lee Quarry experience as a whole. As an experienced, but not competitive MTBer I thought my riding came on in leaps and bounds late last year as a direct result of doing the races – it's amazing what you can make yourself do under race conditions!

I'd recommend it to other riders looking for a new challenge.

Cheers

Chris

neil853
    Free Member

Cheers Chris, its what its all about, its not for the elite racers but the guys who ride week in week out that just want to have a blast round a decent/challenging course. The courses this year should be interesting! 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘plans for racing this year – Brownbacks?’ is closed to new replies.