Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Planning Portal
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

Any other Planning Portal users on here? Since they upgraded their system a few weeks ago all my old applications have vanished as have all but one of my pending ones.
    They seem reluctant to respond to support tickets as well.
    Is it just me or is anyone else having the same problem?

40mpg

Which one? Most LA’s have them, I use lots

Yak

Yes – all my archived ones have gone. Just applications submitted since the upgrade are there. Luckily a draft that spanned the change weekend was still there but I had to reload the supporting docs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Rockhopper
    Free Member

I’m meaning the Planning Portal – not the local authority ones.

Its annoying Yak, I’ve lost three draft ones that had been sitting there for quite a while awaiting info from clients. Its been such a long time that I can’t even remember the details of them!

Yak

I think your disappearing drafts is worth a direct compliant as that’s the point of keeping drafts on there. You can amend/ tweak and save to suit your timescale. I’m also annoyed about the lack of archived applications as often on tricky sites you’ll be submitting more than once and I use the previous application as a the basis for the new one.

slowpuncheur
    Free Member

Same here. My practice has four planners and we’ve all lost archived submissions. Fortunately, nothing was drafted before the Easter weekend as we didn’t want to risk it. Dreadful website and support. Just wait ’til their ‘commercial partners’ start appearing….

singletrackjay
    Free Member

Hi Forum members. The Planning Portal have been in touch with us on Twitter and have asked if you would like to post on there, they might be able to help more directly. Cheers Team ST

singletrackjay
    Free Member

They are at @PlanningPortal

Yak

You mean the Planning Portal aren’t on the stw forum?? ! Tsk 😉

I’ve tweeted my issues now. Thanks for letting us know.

Yak

They’ve replied – that was fast!

Sorry to hear you’ve had problems. If you are registered as a prof user you may find your apps in your workspace.

Workspaces replaced Agent Admin. Also if you know the PP reference numbers we can search for the apps on our database.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Well obviously I can still get to the applications via the various authorities web sites who they were submitted to! Its the draft ones that I could do with seeing again 🙂

I feel a Twitter session coming on.

Yak

The archive only goes back to July 2015. This explains things.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Yes, it does now but it used to go back a lot further. Ah well.

Yak

The Planning Portal will be on here soon folks….

planningportal
    Free Member

Hi there, sorry to those having some issues with the new site.

So as the advice above states: if you can’t find applications take a look under ‘Workspaces’ – which replaced the agent admin function.

We only took an archive of applications going back to July 2015 as, together with all the supporting docs, this represents a vast amount of data to transfer over the launch weekend.

We have had a couple of instances of applications becoming disassociated from user accounts. If you think this has happened please let us know and we can try and track them down – though we stand a better chance of finding these if you know the PP number.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience – it hasn’t been the smoothest launch but we’re getting on top of things now.

And thank you very much to the STW admins (Jay?) for being so kind as to post on here – much appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Planning Portal’ is closed to new replies.