Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • PSA – Planet X/On-one code today only!
  • granny_ring

PRMERRYXMAS 20% off, not sure if it’s just for subscribers?
    £24 for some carbon bars and took a punt on some cheap Geax tyres.

breadcrumb

I was just about to post this. The email says subscribers today only but the site says till the 4/1/16.

eddie11
    Free Member

Saw that. Was about to have a quick look to see if they’d put all their prices up 20% for the day but then I thought **** that it’s Christmas I’m going to spend it with my family. But now I’m here…

breadcrumb

The prices don’t seem to have inflated, I’ve got a Chunky Monkey for £16 and a Groove Armada SS sprocket for £8.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

I’ve just bought something carbon…..

cp

Says its till the 4 th Jan on the website

granny_ring

My email said today only so who knows!
    Would that be a frame gibbons?

EDIT yes it says til 4th when you check out

m0rk
    Free Member

http://www.planetx.co.uk/?deal=PRMERRYXMAS&utm_source=The+Planet+X+and+On-One+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=eaf2d2cf09-251215&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_561486488b-eaf2d2cf09-272677193&mc_cid=eaf2d2cf09&mc_eid=f3ce2f76f4

Merry Christmas from all of us at Planet X, Heres 20% Off Almost Everything For Our Email & Social Media Subscribers – Ends 04/01/16 – Not Applicable With Other Promotions, Some Exclusions Apply

I’d guess a new code each day?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Shame they have such a high carriage free level now.
    Put a few smaller things in my basket but the extra £19 needed for free carriage made me empty it again.
    I must not of needed them that much

slimjim78
    Free Member

Been chewing over a fat bike all day. Seems right, it’s xmas

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Just bought me some forks to go on my christmas Cannondale SS. Thank you 🙂

mrjmt
    Free Member

New code today – PR12DCROSSCLEAR – Ends 6th January 2016

12% off cross bikes / clearance bikes

although it’ll probably end in 5 mins, not on 6th!

cookeaa

Shame they have such a high carriage free level now.
    Put a few smaller things in my basket but the extra £19 needed for free carriage made me empty it again.
    I must not of needed them that much

Same here, sort of cancels any real notion of a discount…

drlex
    Free Member

Curse the gravel niche! Appears that the bish bash bosh doesn’t qualify as a ‘cross bike for the 12% (code accepted, but no discount shown). Oh well, always another day and another offer.

slimjim78
    Free Member

I spotted the ‘ends 4th jan’ statement on initial 20% offer too, seems the code is indeed invalid now. Won’t be buying a frame/bike till they offer 20% discount again!

kevin1911

Sometimes impulse buying has its benefits. Actually, no it probably doesn’t. But I did manage to get a Titus El Guapo 29 frame for £120! Now to find some bits to hang on it…

rOcKeTdOg

I’m waiting for a “item dispatched” email before I get excited as they’re all still on holiday & it seems too good to be true

lightman
    Free Member

There is no real reason to doubt it, last year they had 25% off everything, thats why I now have a fat bike!

kevin1911

Yeah, looks like they just want to dump some stock. Although they seem to have very little in the way of anything unless it’s a complete bike.

rOcKeTdOg

My email said “Xmas day only”

slimjim78
    Free Member

Small print said otherwise. Which lets face it, doesn’t surprise with this mob

rOcKeTdOg

“Order shipped”
    It’s now up to yodel….oh.wait..

prawny

I nearly bought a London Road on christmas day, but saw that it said valid until the 4th so I thought I’d take a few days to warm the wife up to the idea, invald now. Sod it, I’ll probably get Giant Revolt(ing) like I was going to instead.

I want to like planet x, but they don’t half like to cock stuff up.

m0rk
    Free Member

Wonder what NY day will bring then?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Hmmmmmm 😕

Not working for the Baby Fatty which seems have to slipped into my basket 😐 Give it a few more days, eh . . . I really don’t need another bike/I’m under investigations for a shoulder problem which I predict will end in time off work with no pay/I should be saving up for mama’s Easter trip to Georgia to buy a retirement home . . . we’ll see 😛

rOcKeTdOg

“parcel delivered to neighbour”

hmm, i wonder who’s garden/roof/non of the previous it has actually gone to?

djflexure

Received a lovely looking Rockstar and Monarch shock – all well packaged etc.

pickle
    Free Member

djflexure…….you can’t be saying stuff like that on here about Planet X or On-One! blimey you’ll get shot 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

12% off TT and tri bikes today PR12DTTRIHARDER . . . we’re getting there . . . rubs hands

kevin1911

Mine hasn’t even been dispatched yet! Grrr.

Djflexure – did they include the shock fittings seeing as you bought the frame and shock in the same order?

djflexure

I went for the frame and shock option which came preassembled – so yes fittings included.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Received a lovely looking Rockstar and Monarch shock – all well packaged etc.

come back to us when you’ve tried to fit a seatpost…

djflexure

come back to us when you’ve tried to fit a seatpost…

First thing I did – would not go in! Gutted! 😥

djflexure

Then I remembered it was 30.9 and not 31.8 – slotted in no problem and tightened up nicely. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

this wasn’t what I was expecting

anyone missing a titus 29er without shock in M?*

*happily that’s not was in the box, all present an correct as ordered and seems straight!

rj
    Free Member

Received a set of FSA K-Force Lights today. £240 versus RRP of £600 which I’m pretty happy with.

this_wreckage
    Free Member

Yodel dropped off a pair of WTB Scraper Rims laced to some own brand hubs today, £160! They even threw a QR in the box for the rear! Sherpa well on the way to its B+ guise now 🙂

granny_ring

My bars and tyres arrived today, all packed in sturdy wheel box.

kevin1911

Anyone used the El Guapo hubs before?

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Planet X/On-one code today only!’ is closed to new replies.