Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Planet X – Top Class Customer Service Again – Not! Yet again
  • hockropper

how long does it take to get forks in.

Ordered a On-one 456 650b on the cyclescheme and paid the admin fee on 25th March and still waiting, ;0(

Jamie
    Free Member

One thread is enough, no?

At least per calendar week.

hockropper

If only I didn’t feel the need to vent a bit, ;0(

murf
    Free Member

Maybe a separate sub-forum for P-X bashing?

grtdkad

Erm, pretty sure that on that model the website states ‘Pre-order’ and due for delivery ‘end of April’

To be fair, that looks like your error.

hockropper

Not when I placed the order, said would be end of March fot pre-order but 5 weeks seems a bit excessive

iolo
    Free Member

I see you wrote on the other thread.
    Why did you bother starting another.
    Because you were being ignored?

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

give them a break ! i’m sure there is a good reason

grtdkad

Just saying. The website looks pretty clear to me, and yes incidentally I was looking at the very same for a C2W bike a couple of weeks ago.

The ‘end of April’ was definitely up then, and I thought it was convenient because it removed the pressure from me (because my employer is always slow in getting the voucher admin sorted).

orangeboy
    Free Member

Only a few extra days so far.
    For the bike trade that’s not even a delay.
    It’s taken since December to get some turbo trainer spares , the bag finally arrived this week

Matt24k
    Free Member

If something says “pre order” I would expect to wait and I would also expect any quoted delivery times to be a rough guide. Either have some patience or order something that is in stock with another supplier.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Planet X – Top Class Customer Service Again – Not! Yet again’ is closed to new replies.