Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Planet X store. Sheffield or Barnsley ?
  • womp
    Free Member

Which is the best store to visit ?
    I’m looking at road bikes and Fat bikes

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Pretty sure they’re only about 30mins from each other, so both?

markcurtains
    Free Member

Yeah depends where you are, I’m North Sheffield so Barnsley one is closer and I’ve never been to the Sheffield one. Barnsley one has a big selecction of stuff in for you, plenty of roadies and a good few Fat Bikes.

rascal
    Free Member

From memory isn’t the Sheffield one actually closer to Rotherham?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Sheffield one is about 1 mile from the Meadow Hell M1 junction

damascus
    Free Member

Go to the Sheffield one. From my experience they don’t have any stock at Doncaster. The Sheffield one is next to the warehouse so you can always get it, if they have it.

The lad at the shop said they only have the Barnsley store as the owner has a lot of classic cars and he had the space anyway for the cars so they opened a shop.

sq225917
    Free Member

The warehouse is no longer near the Sheffield showroom, so no chance of just nipping for something. That said the warehouse that was out back of Sheffield is now a bike area. So there’s more bikes in Sheffield than Barnsley by a fair chunk of change, must be 200+

Barnsley is kind of the clearance bike location + normal day to day bike stuff.

Sheffield showroom is 200 yards from the front entrance of Magna.

womp
    Free Member

perfect, cheers peeps

firestarter
    Free Member

I’ve previously found both OK for looking at a bike and maybe buying the odd bit but they didn’t seem to have nowt in stock

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Planet X store. Sheffield or Barnsley ?’ is closed to new replies.