Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Planet X Returns
  • nsbikescore1
    Free Member

Does anyone know if you can return items to the store that you’ve bought online? I tried to call them earlier to ask but I was kept on hold for ages.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Don’t know about store returns, but (via On One) I’ve had a return to them direct arranged by email. They took their time sorting out collection, but they sorted out what I actually wanted next day delivery to me before collecting the return. Okay this was swapping the wrong item for the correct so their mistake and no collection cost to me.

nsbikescore1
    Free Member

Thanks DK but anyone else know if I can get a refund in the shop?

jeffl

I took a warrenty item into store as they are 15 minutes from work. I’ve found part of their “charm” is that you get a different answer depending on who you speak to on the phone. The guys in the store have always been helpful in my experience.

Suggest phoning the store in question and confirm that you will be returning it in person. I think I completed a returns form and dropped it off with my warrenty item no problem.

Edit: sorry just seen you tried to call. If the shop is local then I’d suggest just dropping in. A quieter time of day will probably help.

sq225917
    Free Member

The shop will take return items in. They can’t process your refund though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Planet X Returns’ is closed to new replies.