Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Planet X Pro 365x Base Layers
  • nbt

ANyone used the Planet X Pro 365x Base Layers? Are they reasonable quality? Could do with a couple of base layers and they seem reasonable VFM, though I’m tempted to go for merino instead as the on-one merinos I’ve had have been great

rOcKeTdOg

Had one for a year, just bought another, seem to work really well & I don’t notice it when it’s on

nbt

ta 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

It’s tight though!

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Funnily enough I bought one on Tuesday (as they are so cheap), it arrived, yesterday, wore it this morning….. and have just ordered a couple more. At the price, I can’t really fault it – does what it says on the tin. My only criticism (alright, maybe I can) is that the sleeves seem really long on the short sleeved one (if that makes senses). Not tried it, but looks like they will be way longer than any short sleeve jersey.

nbt

sizing does seem odd – Large-XLarge or Small-Medium. What did you go for and what would you normally choose? bristolbiker , what about you?

bristolbiker
    Free Member

I’m ~38″ chest, so pretty much on the boundary between sizes (IIRC). Went for the S/M – as rocketdog says, they are tight, but the fabric is v. stretchy so the fit seems fine to me.

nbt

Ta, I’m about the same size as you

rOcKeTdOg

42″ chest, 6ft2 went large and it’s perfect, quite long too

tthew

Surprised that no one has remarked on the length of the body. Perhaps I have a peculiar one, but genuinely when pulled down it comes past my arse. I could wear it as a miniskirt, but my legs are a bit hairy at the moment.

Pretty good apart from that, well worth the price.

rOcKeTdOg

tthew – Member
    Surprised that no one has remarked on the length of the body

42″ chest, 6ft2 went large and it’s perfect, quite long too

🙄

oliverracing

just ordered 2 – their UKBFCLOBBER25 code applied itself twice making them £7.49 each! – for that much I couldn’t turn them down!

tthew

Oi RoCkEtDoG, you said the were quite long, I suggested they are massive long, (though I’m quite the short arse at only 5’10”)

You don’t want to see a picure of me in my miniskirt do you,
    DO YOU!

😀

rOcKeTdOg

Maybe you are short & the baselayers are normal?

harryjan
    Free Member

Has anyone bought their 365 jacket? Decent looking for commuting/the price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Planet X Pro 365x Base Layers’ is closed to new replies.