• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Planet X gloves??
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Some pretty keen prices on gloves on Planet X, are they any good?

vincienup
    Free Member

I thought they’d stopped them?

My brother swore by them especially for the price.

tinribz
    Free Member

Got a pair delivered last week, the large are a bit tighter than I’m used to, stretchy though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mcnultycop

Flanders ones are great. As are some others by them I don’t know the name of.

robw1
    Free Member

got some flanders for £6 the other week. pretty good. Not warm enough for when its close to zero but good for early spring.

chakaping
    Free Member

got some flanders for £6 the other week. pretty good. Not warm enough for when its close to zero but good for early spring.

What he said. Awesome gloves.

Used them for road, XC and DH and they’re spot on for anything but freezing weather.

Got a bit of space in them which helps them stay warm and dry quickly I think.

z1ppy

I got some flander, sized up going by their chart and still too small. Have torn some stitching due to stretching them.. I ‘ve found them perferctly usable down to the low temperatures (I’ve sealskins gloves for this range), & would buy again though but go up 2 sizes!

Dear god, just realised with these, my Bell badger stripe helmet and new vaude (B&W) backpack, I’ve almost got a matching outfit… NOOOOOOOO!!

lunge

I like the Flanders gloves, cracking early spring/late autumn gloves. Their classic track mitts are pretty good as well for road bike use.

Yak

Flanders gloves are good in the dry. Awful at the slightest hint of moisture though as they soak through immediately and your hands freeze. A good glove for dry days in autumn/spring – c 5-12 deg imo.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Planet X gloves??’ is closed to new replies.