• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by dst.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Planet X – Fantastic product and service
  • dst
    Free Member

Just thought I would post up my recent experience of Planet X as I have seen mixed reviews on here.

I now have the C2W scheme so was looking around for a suitable road bike sub £1000. The Pro Carbon with Ultegra looked great value. However, being me, I wanted to see it first and I visited the sheffield store. They were very helpful in assisting me with the sizing of the frame, bars, stem and sticking me on a Turbo.

Order placed and was told 21 days to delivery – 2 days later I was told my build date was on the Friday and I could expect the delivery via Yodel on the Saturday. Mail on Friday at 3:30 saying bike was built and had been despatched with yodel Tracker. Bike arrived in the biggest bike box I have ever seen on Saturday morning at 9:30.

I am also impressed with the build / setup. Everything perfect.

An excellent service from start to finish!

akira

What you need to do is contact Brant and he’ll sort it……..oh hang on! Actually I’ve always had a good experience with on one/planet x. Hoping they get some cheap and light seatpost in at some point.

bearnecessities

Never heard of them.

Jamie
    Free Member

I could expect the delivery via Yodel

I bet you panicked when you read that 😀

Well done P-X.

brant
    Free Member

Cheers OP.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Same boat, flawless from start to finish even yodel managed to only be a day late but delivery was to a business address so I will let that slide.

The box is hilarious! I was trying to decide what to do with it when someone came running up to me and asked for it to send a picture to london.

Three annoying things on the bike…

Stem cap
    Seatpost clamp
    Bar plugs.

All silver, everything else is black 🙁

hora
    Free Member

Awesome bike. Pity its not a fashion cycling brand.

The middled aged angry peloton wont approve

nick1962
    Free Member

Clearly a guerilla marketing ploy 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Awesome bike. Pity its not a fashion cycling brand.

The middled aged angry peloton wont approve

Oh stop being such a hipster. Loads of people have P-X bikes.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Its a bugger to photograph!

plus-one

^murdered out look is cool^ 😉

gogg
    Free Member

Good job it has those silver bits, I’d never have seen it in that photo otherwise.

😉

dst
    Free Member

Agree re the sat post clamp. I am actually thinking of changing it to a black one.

How sad am I becoming

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Planet X – Fantastic product and service’ is closed to new replies.