Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Planet X customer service
  • ontor
    Free Member

Seems less than non existent. After being sent the wrong stuff two weeks ago I’m still chasing and waiting for some kind of resolution. No more money for them \sigh

voodoo_chile

Bad company !

simondbarnes

?
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQfTe6ta36I[/video]

scotroutes

It’s a shame no one on this forum has raised this as an issue previously.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not everyone is on here 24/7 druid!

jkomo

All my stuff arrived fine.
    Just saying.

deviant
    Free Member

Yep, picked up some base layers in the sale, all arrived in the week and was what I’d ordered…as every time I’ve used them, no probs whatsoever…in fact when I ordered a complete 45650b the person building it was in contact by phone several times giving me updates and offering me up specs as opposed to the advertised build.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Inbred456
    Free Member

Just for balance.
    Got my 16 inch inbred 26er frame and Carnac mtb helmet for my son. Ordered on Sat morning came on Monday. No probs.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

I’m just waiting for the ‘how awesome PX and OO were’ once they go tits up (probably) early next year. 🙁

scotroutes

epo-aholic – Member
    I’m just waiting for the ‘how awesome PX and OO were’ once they go tits up (probably) early next year week

FTFY 😀

mrjmt
    Free Member

Squiggle will be along soon to tell you you’re a bellend who knows naaaaathin.

psycorp
    Free Member

Wow. OP must be talking out of his arse, PX are the best company ever and you lot are the font of all knowledge 🙄

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Wow. OP must be talking out of his arse, PX are the best company ever and you lot are the font of all knowledge

???
    I think it’s just the fact that it’s not a surprise and it’s a regular thing. Don’t think anyone is doing any defending, pays your money makes your choice/takes your chances though

ontor
    Free Member

Yep. Roll the dice in return for cheap stuff. They sent me stuff I’d not ordered and I am bored of emailing them to get the right stuff.

tjagain

Buy cheap get cheap customer service. Customer service cost money. See Hope for the other end of the scale – expensive with good customer service

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Just for a little bit of balance, in the summer I emailed PX to tell them that although I had ordered 2 tyres, they had in fact just put one in the box. I got a response within 2 hours saying they would look into it and to expect an answer within 24 hours. Next day I got another email saying they had consulted the warehouse, found the error and would send out another tyre that day, which they did.

On the other hand I am still waiting for a response from my complaint to Hope made by email and phone) going back to 2003. Got bored chasing them in the end! (To be fair it was a pretty trivial issue).

mikey3
    Free Member

Six more weeks of winter.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Planet X customer service’ is closed to new replies.