Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Places to park near Llandegla trail centre
  • grannyjone
    Free Member

Anyone know of any places to park near Llandegla that would be short riding distance to the trail centre? I’m not parking outside to get out of paying, its that the ride me and a few others are doing is a late start, quite long and don’t want to be under pressure to get back before it closes.

breninbeener

Are you riding the trail centre? The rides there really arent very long…..

grannyjone
    Free Member

Going to do the worlds end loop then back to the trail centre and finish with the black. It’s going to be a late start so could potentially miss the gates closing at 21:00.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Lay-by at the bottom of the approach road. I have done that a few times on early rides ( prior to gates opening). Always buy a coffee and cake in the shop after the ride tho. 😉

grannyjone
    Free Member

I’ve noticed there’s 2 pubs nearby does anyone know if you get any bother for parking at any of them?

grannyjone
    Free Member

The Moors Inn and The Plough Inn are the two I’ve identified

tillydog
    Free Member

The Plough has closed, and is up for sale. It has a large car park right next to the road, so unless someone has decided to fence it off, there should be parking.

Streetview?

burko73

pub closed cos car pk was full of cars with bike racks but nobody in the pub….?

Matt-P
    Free Member

I’ve always found the Moors Pub doesn’t mind you parking there as long as you ask and maybe buy a pint / cup of coffee from from them at some point.

philfive
    Free Member

Park at the ponderosa and then finish on the decent back to their.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Places to park near Llandegla trail centre’ is closed to new replies.