Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Places to go drinking/cavorting in Brighton on a Monday night?
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member

So, I’ll be in Brighton next Monday night to watch Les Savy Fav at the Komedia. I won’t be working the next day, so figured I’d stay up in Brighton and go out after the gig.

I’d be most grateful, if the good people of Brighton would let me know whether there’s anywhere worth going on a Monday night?

5lab

pub or club? plenty of both, the clubs will be pretty rubish on a monday night though.

Near Komedia, there’s basketmakers (good for real ale), if that’s your thing?

roper
    Free Member

The Underground
    That was a while ago though so prolly not there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Pubs, bars clubs….open to anything really. Just want to drink til’ 2/3 or so, if possible.

5lab

fishbowl will be your best shout, towards the seafront, about a 10 min walk from komedia. There’s *loads* of pubs on the way to stop off for one or two at (bath arms is a good shout), but fishbowl is normally open pretty late. if that kicks out too early, head east a little to the 3 and ten, also a decent late night pub, or west to west street to a horrible chavvy club of your choice :). on your way home, the market diner is tops for greasy eating.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Sounds good 5lab, much obliged

fluided
    Free Member
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Places to go drinking/cavorting in Brighton on a Monday night?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts