Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Places to eat London – Southwark / Waterloo
  • 40mpg

After a restaurant to get some half decent grub at a half decent price around Southwark / Waterloo tomorrow evening. Needs a reasonable veggie selection. Any suggestions?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

http://www.byronhamburgers.com/locations/waterloo/

make sure you have the malted Oreo cookie milkshake…

fr0sty125
    Free Member

As a Vegan I like Sagar on Catherine street which is just the other side of the river from Southwark over Waterloo Bridge it is a Cheap and cheerful South Indian.

All the others I know are more towards Soho.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Actually all the xmas huts are out on the south bank so you could go along their and have an ostrich burger, or buffalo burger, or even a kangaroo burger.

I have an ostrich one the other night. The relevant hut is opposite the west end of the skateboard area.

And obviously there is wagamama there, and several other places.

simon_g

Wahaca have two restaurants near there – one on Waterloo Road (by the Cut) and a temporary one in shipping containers in front of the QE hall on the southbank. Plenty of veggie things. No booking, but you don’t usually have to wait long. It’s our usual go-to around there.

There’s a good street food market behind the Royal Festival Hall – Horn OK Please make excellent veggie indian stuff, and there’s plenty of other great veg (and not) options. Not a restaurant though.

alfabus
    Free Member

Bangalore express – non-standard, modern indian food – pretty sure their veggie selection is good.

Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Places to eat London – Southwark / Waterloo’ is closed to new replies.