• This topic has 92 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • PJ’s to bed – the beginning of the end?
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I confessed during the cold spell to wearing jimjams and a nighty all at the same time.

so much for cuddling 🙁

skiprat
    Free Member

The end isn't when she wears PJs – it's when you're glad she does

😆 so true!!!!

bit of "spooning" when its cold with loose fitting jim jams……..

Woody
    Free Member

You could always get your own back – he obviously has 😆

House
    Free Member

Woody – Lol – I am not sure revenge was what I was after, but I actually did used to own something similar to that… just don't ask – but I wasn't in a great relationship at the time!!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Something to take off before 'getting down to it' always adds to the anticipation (for me). Starting off already nekkid can rush the important bits (for the ladies anyway). PJs are ace. 🙂

wavydave
    Free Member

Or put another way

"Boyfriend ignoring suggestive texts from me to mess around with my bike and listen to Zane Lowe- the beginning of the end?"

molgrips
    Free Member

Flannel pajamas are f*cking sexy.. mmm that soft furryness with a woman inside.. mmm 🙂

Anyway – ignoring the wife to fix bikes.. dear me.. her bike needs fixing but so does she – what's more important? 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

mmm that soft furryness with a woman inside.. mmm

swoon :o)

BigDummy
    Free Member

that soft furryness with a woman inside.. mmm

Bear suits are even sexier, for exactly the same reason. I think. Maybe. 😉

nickc

Going on a bear hunt?

I'm with Jojo, there's something to be said about getting "something off" if that's PJs [shrugs/] so what. It's what's underneath that counts, right?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

It's what's underneath that counts, right?

or what's inside what's underneath ?

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

An ex-girlfriend of mine bought and started wearing this f*cking adult-sized romper suit type thing to bed. Ok, the flat we lived was damn cold in the winter, but there was no doubt in my mind that this was the beginning of the end.

hora
    Free Member

During the recent cold spell we had 4 quilts and one wool blanket under the sheet. Sod heating- it felt soo cacoon/survivalist.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘PJ’s to bed – the beginning of the end?’ is closed to new replies.