Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • [pix] Some ride pix from Wentwood Forest yesterday.
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Got the Wentwood mojo back yesterday. About 40 miles both on and off road. Here are a couple of pix with a link to more if you want to see them.

Sadly, some of the trails are still mashed due to MX'ers, trail riders etc. whatever you want to call them.

More Here
    http://www.zooomr.com/photos/15397@Z01/sets/54073/

mamadirt
    Free Member

Nice pics . . . I love that bit of trail on the top of Grey Hill – welcome respite from all the mud 😉

redthunder
    Free Member

@mamadirt

Are you still riding Wentwood?

The track along the top of Gray Hill is nice. Bit rubbish towards Earlswood end but you soon forget when your going downhill 😉

I didn't get too close to the b-ways on the top near phone mast and barrows. I just guessed it must of been a mare up there.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yeah, I tend to avoid Wentwood this time of the year . . . and it's not usually much drier in the summer. There are a couple of nice short d/h tracks on the Newport side though.

redthunder
    Free Member

I'm going to try and get across more this year. But in the past I got fed up with the motorbikes, they seem to be able to sniff out every trail I created.

Plus we lost lots of trails to logging. However with the Woodland Trust on the scene it might of settled down a bit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘[pix] Some ride pix from Wentwood Forest yesterday.’ is closed to new replies.