Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • pitch pro
  • lardhelliwell
    Free Member

Fancying a pitch pro,heard good reports,what do you think?I run an intense 5.5 at the mo,but want something a little slacker.I know there not as"bling" as the intense but they look really good value.

Cheers and happy new year.

robgarrioch

Last years one is great – got a 'L' in March after 2 years on HT + 8 yrs roading; brilliant bike for the £s. Geometry makes the downs way better for me & it's not bad on the ups either. Only slight criticism is the slightly low bottom bracket – notice the new one has a bash ring. Buy one & be enlightened!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Might sound crazy but how about slackening up your intense with a set of 36's or a Lryic?

seanodav
    Free Member

Love mine, very confidence inspiring ride, mines also the new colour and much improved imo to the old colour.

fivespot
    Free Member

http://www.dalescycles.com/default.asp….. 2010 Pitch Pro with 20% off until Jan 3rd

lardhelliwell
    Free Member

Aye up steve,put some 36,s on it,makes a bit of difference,but its still a bit steep on the HA.Trying to build a good machine to hit the Mega nxt year.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Having owned a pitch, they're not "that" slack really especially witht he stock pikes on them.

To make it "Mega" capable you'd need a set of 36's on there IMHO.

This is what mine looked like in "Mega" mode, not that I ever got round to riding it as work/random other stuff got in the way.

This is it with the stock Pikes

lardhelliwell
    Free Member

looks really good,thinking of robbing quite afew parts off the intense ie,36's tech brakes,slx double ring,hope hoops etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘pitch pro’ is closed to new replies.