Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Pistorius revisited
  • scotroutes

Finally a sentence to suit the crime?

15 years (the minimum for murder) minus time served. What a cock-up this whole case has been.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/pistorius-probably-the-verdict-everyone-expected-the-first-time-round

cranberry
    Free Member

I’d say that things have moved towards where they should have been to start with.

He was a wrong’un with a temper and a gun who didn’t get what he wanted and killed someone for it.

globalti
    Free Member

I was in Johannesburg the day it happened and as you can imagine the conversation in my numerous meetings over the following days followed the same pattern. Most of my Gauteng customers are Afrikaners and the community is pretty tight; without exception the reaction was that it was “‘roid rage” and Oscar was known to have a short fuse and to be fond of playing around with guns. If any shred of pity can be shown to him it’s because we don’t know what effect his disability will have had on his personal development as a boy and a young man.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Still no where near long enough but at least they have taken some further action

chakaping
    Free Member

Positive development. Shameful that he got off so lightly in the first place. Vile little man.

prawny

So is he in prison now or what? Beeb article doesn’t make it clear whether he’s still under house arrest or in the big house.

spekkie
    Free Member

My last job was working for an company in Wadeville, run by an Afrikaans family. No one had anything good to say about him.

Junkyard
    Free Member

No one wakes up in a bed, minus their partner,hears a noise , and then starts shooting assuming its a burglar its just unbelievable.
    Sentence is more reflective of the crime now

chakaping
    Free Member

Do you think anyone actually believed him?

Junkyard
    Free Member

the previous judge aside NO

eddiebaby
    Free Member

nickclift
    Free Member

His brother Ray has been in a spot of bother too.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

A local masseur to me actually calls himself therapist 😯

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Pistorius revisited’ is closed to new replies.