Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Pissed out of your skull at 1am. Presentation at 8 am.. Advice?
  • Brooker99
    Free Member

DnV – Diarrhoea and vomiting
    and the junior medical staff wire themselves up to a saline drip – allegedly…

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Personally, the most pathetic conversation I hear at work begins "Ooh, I was so paraletic last night…"

Why's that, because someone is such a 'tard they manage to actually SPEAK poor spelling?

duckman

Ahah! Clever with the drip, I wonder if that would be the best hangover cure ever?

dr_death
    Free Member

Best hangover cure ever:

High flow oxygen, 2 litres normal saline IV, paracetamol, ibuprofen, strong coffee, bacon sandwich

FACT

(allegedly)

iDave
    Free Member

So WCA, was there a happy ending?

DavidB
    Free Member

All the "oh its so childish ya ya ya" brigade have never done business the with Scots. I spent many an evening in Edinburgh being "tested" by them as I tried to sell into their organisations. There was max respect to be had if you gave a good account in the pitch the next day.

footflaps

Try doing business in Eastern Europe – went to Hungary to sign a OEM partnership deal. Company CEO has a bar in his office. Alcohol was compulsory. Beer at 9am, then spirits in coffee, then wine for lunch, more spirits, some more beer, more spirits then out for dinner to continue drinking. All this and passive chain smoking…..

edhornby

the saline thing doesn't work, it's a fallacy that my mate (registrar) had a sensible explanation

back to the OP, he'll stop spewing soon, drink water and go to bed with a bucket in case… and cereal the next day not fry up.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

It went ok. Just back from the bar to toast a successful day. No, he wasn't 20 and was old enough to know better. No my job has no value and no impact of the life and well being of anyone. In fact my work is pretty much a waste of time which is why I am actively looking to change it. It is just that having been without any work through redundancy last year and being the only wage earner in the house I have had to ignore my high minded STW principles and do what I do to keep the house.

Never mind, home tomorrow and all will be well.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Pissed out of your skull at 1am. Presentation at 8 am.. Advice?’ is closed to new replies.