Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pipedream Skookum, anyone ride/ridden one?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m getting another itch to change bikes, I’ve had a Swift and an El-Mariachi, both great in different ways, so it’s mostly change for changes sake to another steel 29er.

Considering the price is very competative and it’s 853 not standard CrMo I’ve never actualy seen one on the trails?

Bimbler
    Free Member

Strange the not-love this brand/bike seems to generate

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yea, I’v heard of them, and I think I’ve seen a couple of 26″ bikes about, but they don’t seem to have the same level of ‘something’ (marketing seems like the wrong word, more like critical mass of owners doing the marketing for them) as Sam, Brant and Cy’s brands/bikes.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Had a Sirius, which was a nice bike and have their Ti Modro singlespeed, which is my bike for life…….. oh, wrong thread for that !! They dont seem to advertise their bikes in a way that may sell more, but they are really nice and also different to the usual Treks and Spesh’s in being common , which i prefer.

matt_outandabout

Strange the not-love this brand/bike seems to generate

I emailed them a final sizing check and got no response.
    I then called and left a message and got no response.
    So I bought a Sanderson instead.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

I ordered the Sirius and it was hand delivered to me in Slough, where I was working. From one end of the spectrum to the other !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pipedream Skookum, anyone ride/ridden one?’ is closed to new replies.