Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • pipedream sirius views
  • karnali
    Free Member

looking for a new hardtail and emailled these guys today they are oding a new sirius in 853, anyone cometn on them as a frame that either has one or has had one, it owuld be for all day xc duties in the lakes

ta

dobo
    Free Member

the website says the new sirius will be made of reynolds 725.

not sure what the old ones made of but i have one and can recommend it, its currently running as singlespeed so the fact that the new one comes with slidy dropouts is very appealing to me, must resist!!!!!

wonder if it will be lighter? and have a decent badge?

Baldysquirt

I have one, which is just being rebuilt after replacing it with a full suss for most of my riding. I've had it 3 years and it has coped admirably with my local riding in the Peaks and further afield in The Lakes, trail centres, Spain and the Alps. A really good, versatile hardtail. I ran it with a fairly weighty build for rocky riding, which worked really well. Any fork travel from 90-130mm worked well for me, although I kept it towards the top end of the scale for most of my Peaks riding. I've heard it comes into it's own with a lighter fork (which I never tried) not that I noticed it lacking, so that may be worth bearing in mind with the build.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    karnali
    Free Member

contacted them they said the next lot are bieng made in 853

fennerhorne
    Free Member

Martin, don't know if you saw my other reply to your ad but I've also got a Dialled Prince Albert 853 frame? Cheers Martin

fennerhorne
    Free Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘pipedream sirius views’ is closed to new replies.