• This topic has 47 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by cxi.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Pipedream Sirius, Sanderson Breath or OnOne Inbred 456?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Well, if we're getting the photos out…

Here's my Sirius.

😀

cinnamon_girl

A question for Sirius owners please:

If you ride a 'large', what height are you? Average length arms and legs?

Trying to work out whether it would be suitable for a 5'11" bloke.

Thank you so much 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

i think the sanderson is a very similar frame to the pipedream.

my sanderson is a top bike. very sprightly when things get moving. very capable.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Cinnamon Girl, I ride a medium/18" and I'm 6'1" and a gnat. Feels spot on for me, but I think under six foot a smaller frame would be better.

I got the 631 about 2 years ago. It'sa great all day bike, and also very capable with the saddle down and likes being chucked about.

Had emails very quickly from Stuart and got the 631 for £200 delivered. Built up with Crossrides, XT bits and Oro K18's and Coil Revelations with a firm spring.

donsimon
    Free Member

@ cinnamon_girl

I'm about 183cms and mine's also a medium and I don't have any problems. It is easy enough to throw around at that size. The fact I prefer riding my Orbea Alma is not a reflection on the Pipedream.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for replies chaps!

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Elaine – i agree with others above; at 5'11" the large frame would be sound.

cxi
    Free Member

I'm 6'1" and have a 18" (M) Sirius with a 105mm stem but tempted to try a 90mm with a wider bar.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Pipedream Sirius, Sanderson Breath or OnOne Inbred 456?’ is closed to new replies.