Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PIPEDREAM cycles, still in business???
  • rufus748
    Free Member

Hi, I’m trying to get a new sliding gear hanger for my Skookum. Emails to pipedream just get a generic “we will get back to you soon” response however I’ve noticed they haven’t had any Facebook of Twitter activity for some time either.
    Their responses never were particularly quick however I’m now wondering if they’ve gone out of business.
    Anyone aware of their current status?
    Cheers guys

PJay
    Free Member

I hope they’re in business!!

I got a couple of replies via their contact form earlier in the week (from Alan) regarding the Scion frame, so placed an order early on Wednesday morning. Since then I haven’t had a peep out of them, no dispatch information, no response to several emails and contact form submissions, no response to an mobile answerphone message (the landline doesn’t seem to be working) and I’m starting to get worried!

Maybe I’ve been spoilt by the “buy today, get it tomorrow” approach of the bigger suppliers; they’re a very small outfit.

Nice bikes but it’s always been hard work to get in touch (quite a few emails in the past have never been replied to).

Their website got a redesign not that long ago and I did get a couple of emails earlier in the week, so hopefully they’ll get back to me.

rufus748
    Free Member

Fingers crossed then!
    I know when I bought my skookum correspondence was somewhat…. “Slow”…
    I’ll keep persevering as I need that hanger.
    Cheers.

PJay
    Free Member

I managed to get hold of them on 07999 442268; they don’t seem to have dropout and frame accessories in their online store, so a call might be the best option.

rufus748
    Free Member

Thanks, contact made!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PIPEDREAM cycles, still in business???’ is closed to new replies.