• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Pipedream cycles… Customer service..what customer service
  • tymbian
    Free Member

3 emails sent over the past few months enquiring as to their Moxie..Not one reply. Really pizzes me off.. Why don’t theyb just reply and say ..’ sorry but we are not releasing any info atm ‘ or something.

Pipedream…you won’t be getting my money

hora
    Free Member

Most companies will only reply if its fairly immediate (financially) beneficial to them. For me, if someone takes the time to reply its especially courteous especially if theres no sale in it for them.

trebord
    Free Member

Shame, Stuart has always been pretty good with getting in touch..

glupton1976
    Free Member

The opportunity to use one hell of a pun was missed in the OP. Perhaps the vision I have of this place being full or sharp witted people is merely a pipedream 😉

letmetalktomark

Have you tried the phone? I’m on my second PD frame (both production rather than concept) and found the comms fine. Better by phone than email but generally the case in all warps of life.

Stuart is a top chap but does seem to get oodles of emails so you may have just been unlucky

rootes1

emails just get lost in a sea of spam for many smaller companies.. try the phone or even a paper letter.

stumpytrek
    Free Member

Agreed… Call them.

Or try twitter?

andymc06
    Free Member

Warps of life or walks of life? 😆

robdob
    Free Member

If you supply any email address as a way of contacting your company you should answer every email. Same with phone/letter/tweet. If you’re not going to answer, don’t promote the contact details.
    Basic customer service rule.

timc
    Free Member

they reply on their facebook page

scotroutes

Answering enquiries as to the potential future availability of a prototype frame built for a bit of a laugh hardly counts as “customer service”.

tymbian
    Free Member

Call me old fashioned but is Twitter (which I don’t do/ have ) and facebook a proffesional way to conduct business? Why should my enquiry be there for all to see?
    It could of/ would of been financially viable if I had gotten a reply.
    Have i just been unlucky ….3 times?

Why write a letter on paper? He’s had 3 letters from me.

bencooper
    Free Member

emails just get lost in a sea of spam for many smaller companies.. try the phone or even a paper letter.

Indeed, which is why I’m answering emails now 😉

Is Twitter or FB a professional way to communicate? I’d say yes – if people want to ask questions in public, fine by me – it saves me answering the same questions again.

rOcKeTdOg

Call me old fashioned but is Twitter (which I don’t do/ have ) and facebook a proffesional way to conduct business?

In the 21st century, yes. Much more immediate & personal. Time to sign up maybe?

“@_rocketdog_” btw 😉

hora
    Free Member

Scotsroute hence my post ^ its not an immediate sale but its future business/a chance to PR yourself to someone who may then spread the word/talk about it to mates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Pipedream cycles… Customer service..what customer service’ is closed to new replies.