Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pinnacle Team FS 2008 – opinions?
  • milesey
    Free Member

Hi all,

Been searching for an Anthem frame to build up and searching randomly came across above frame in Evans sale at 450 quid. Original price around 1000 and comes with an RP23. Considering well used Anthem frames are going for 300-ish with all the possible shock and bearing wear, the only thing stopping me is that it could be total pants to ride.

Any opinions on quality issues/build/how it rides would be gratefully received.

Cheers 😀

bananaworld
    Free Member

At the risk of a reprimand from work: are Pinnacle as a bike brand still producing new bikes? How long will spare parts be available for? Will your bike be headache-free for the long-term?

milesey
    Free Member

I've Googled stuff and there seems no indication that the brand has folded. However, it seems you may have reasons to believe otherwise 😉

monkiman
    Free Member

Looks like a bargain to me! but i dont know much about them

aP
    Free Member

Ask them if there's any room for movement on the price. My so has been very happy with her Pinnacle cx bike.
    The main thing is that they're a shop brand and therefore deeply unfashionable.

br
    Free Member

It was/is an Evans shop brand. Friend bought a HT, decent kit at a good price.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Why would you need spares direct from them?

I guess only if you break part of the rear swing arm.

Bearings are standard sizes and can be purchased for less than £2 each.

Seems like a bargain to me.

steve_b77
    Free Member

It actually looks rather nice.

If you could get some orange badged SID's on there it's look ace IMHO.

sillyoldman

Spares issues arises from the fact that these are re-badged K2 bikes (part of the demised Iron Horse group)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pinnacle Team FS 2008 – opinions?’ is closed to new replies.