Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • pinnacle ramin 29ers
  • lovewookie

Having damaged my current 29er, and being on a bit of a budget, I’m looking at new frames.

Current one is an old 1st gen fisher 29er, running 100mm forks, so goig long low and slack may be a bit of a shock to the system, def more of a normal xc rider.

like the look of the ramin 29er, looks long enough for me in an XL, and via a few searches, looks like the 2017 model frame will take chubby 27.5 if pushed (not 3.0″, but 2.8’s), though I will be initially running it 29er and at £180 it’s a bit of a deal.

Anyone any positives or negatives about them? will be running 100-120mm forks in it I think.

(and before anyone says, the 3+ frames are not in my size and a full bike is out of budget)

ta

dukeduvet

There’s a huge thread on here about them

linky
    Hope that helps

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Bikediscount.de

Have got a load of 29er frames on sale.

£25 delivery to U.K…in practice that means that it’s delivered by parcelforce.

deft
    Free Member

I have one with 120mm up front and it’s ace. It’s an older model so clearance is a bit tight in the rear, but that’s not an issue with the new ones. As above there’s a big thread on them that’s worth a read.

TheFlyingOx

Dartmoor are doing their Primal frames for £200 at the moment. Maybe worth a look?

http://slam69.co.uk/2017-dartmoor-primal-29—29-frame-7452-p.asp

lovewookie

Dartmoor are doing their Primal frames for £200 at the moment. Maybe worth a look?

thanks, all large’s out of stock.

Bikediscount.de

Have got a load of 29er frames on sale.

£25 delivery to U.K…in practice that means that it’s delivered by parcelforce.

cheers. these are mostly Cube’s which to me, tend to be rather short, or a bit too ‘up my crotch’ in 21″

🙂

cheers all
    I’ve ordered a ramin 4 frame 🙂

mikertroid
    Free Member

What deft said. Great bike.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘pinnacle ramin 29ers’ is closed to new replies.