Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pinnacle Lithium
  • wors

Anyone have one?

Looks like a great Jack of all trades bike

gauss1777
    Free Member

I have one, really like it. So much so, that my wife and youngest daughter also now have one. Used for commuting, day rides, touring…

molgrips
    Free Member

That does look great. If I didn’t already have similar I’d be interested.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    warns74
    Free Member

Bought one at the start of this year for family duties, doing local rides with my daughter, taking on holiday etc. It’s great, pretty much a rigid 29 er with fat slick tyres.

Ben_H

I built up a Lithium for my wife as an all-purpose bike, based around a 15in women’s frame that I got for £75 via Evans’ website. (I think the fork and headset were respectively another £60 and £45).

It’s pretty light and meets all her needs. I built it up with a Deore 1x drivetrain, basic discs, Truvativ finishing kit and my old XT wheels, mudguards and other hand-me-downs. I think the whole thing cost £400ish back in 2014.

It’s taken 29 x 2.0 tyres without mudguards, but it’s usually built with 35c cyclocross tyres with mudguards. It’s taken on all kinds of rides from commuting to touring to light MTB’ing.

prawny

I was tempted to get one on Black Friday when they were selling them for £325. Dallied to long and they went up £100. Still look good though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pinnacle Lithium’ is closed to new replies.